Finalists announced for 2017 Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards!
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif., September 29, 2017 – The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) at Cal State San Bernardino announced the finalists for this year’s Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program. 27 entrepreneurs were selected from a pool of nearly 200 nominees. The 32 semi-finalists participated in a reception on September 28, where they interacted with the event judges. Immediately following the reception, the judges convened to select the 27 finalists. The finalists for the event will compete for the Spirit of the Entrepreneur award in eight (8) different categories at the 15th annual awards black-tie gala on November 14 at the Riverside Convention Center. Winners will be announced at the event.
The 2017 Inland Empire entrepreneurial finalists include:Eco Entrepreneur
- Taylor Hale, Crown Paper Converting, Inc. - Ontario
- Joe Castro, Greenpath Recovery - Colton
- Roy Dann, Ruuhwa Dann & Associates, Inc. dba Cal Micro Recycling - Ontario
- Manal Iskander, Green Shack Market/ PCTronics/Musicology/ Veggiecrumbs - San Bernardino "
- Janet Steiner, Thoro Packaging - Corona
- Steve & Cathy Kienle, Walter's Automotive Group, Inc. - Riverside
- Craig Danley, Delta Pipeline Inc. - La Verne
- Michael Fox, Fox Transportation - Rancho Cucamonga
- Alan Yu, Lollicup USA, Inc. - Chino
- C.C. Vest, Midpoint Bearing - Ontario
- Dr. Rahmi Mowjood and Dr. Kyle Smart, Cucamonga Valley Medical Group - Fontana
- Jeffrey Bekendam, TEAM Physical Therapy - Rancho Cucamonga "
- Michael Rappaport , Total Wellness, Inc. DBA Marketplace Physical Therapy and Wellness Center - Riverside "
- Mike Konrad, Aqueous Technologies - Corona
- Cheryl Young & Jennifer Hall, Ejay Filtration, Inc. - Riverside
- Loren Hanson & Dave Haffter, Fusion Sign and Design - Riverside
- Kathy Bodor, Plastics Plus Technology - Redlands
- Christina Loza, Loza & Loza LLP - Upland
- Leo Castaneda, Protech Staffing Services, Inc. - Riverside
- Chet Hitt, Sunset Hills Family of Mortuaries - Apple Valley
- Joshua Kreitzer, Absurd Media Group, d.b.a Channel Bakers - Corona
- Minerva Baral, Oke Poke, Inc. - Chino Hills
- Brad Trevithick, The Goat & Vine, Inc. - Temecula
- Cesar Navarrete, C.A.S.A. of San Bernardino County - Colton
- Lowell King, Goodwill Southern California - San Bernardino
- Frederick B. Axelrod, MD, MBA, LifeStream Blood Bank - San Bernardino
- Clemente Mojica, Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services, Inc. - Rancho Cucamonga
Tickets for the Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program are available HERE. The gala event includes a cocktail reception, dinner, entertainment and awards. For more information call (909) 537-3708 or email Mike Stull.